Cherry Wine-Glazed Pork Roast
· 1 (12 ounce) jar cherry preserves
· 1/4 cup Holland House® Marsala Cooking Wine
· 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
· 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
· 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
· 1/4 teaspoon cloves
· 3 pounds boneless pork loin roast
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. In small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat. Simmer 5 minutes.
2. Place pork in shallow roasting pan. Brush with sauce; sprinkle with almonds. Insert meat thermometer into center of thickest part of meat. Roast at 325 degrees F for 2 to 3 hours or until meat thermometer reaches 170 degrees F, spooning sauce over meat every 30 minutes. Serve with any remaining sauce.
Fill out the form below to have one of our associates contact you with answers to your questions about this item.